Default Services and Creditor’s Rights
McDonnell and Associates, PA has broad experience in conducting a multitude of transactions for creditors and financial institutions including mortgage foreclosures, evictions, bankruptcy, collections and REO closings.
Our attorneys and staff are knowledgeable in all areas of foreclosure and bankruptcy actions, including:
• Title work to determine liens and judgments against the property
• Initial foreclosure letters and actions
• Chapter 7 and 11 Bankruptcy proceedings
• Chapter 13 debt consolidation
Each foreclosure, bankruptcy and collection file is managed by an attorney in unification with a sole paralegal who are the primary contacts on the file.
• Complete title curative services
• Strictly monitored and aggressive timeline management
• Comprehensive quality control for high accuracy rates
• Customized services to meet the specific needs our client
• Customized reporting
• Efficient use of internal staff
We appreciate the need for effective and immediate communications. We assure our clients same day access to an attorney or dedicated paralegal for any foreclosure, bankruptcy, real estate or mortgage related questions that may arise.
For more information in regards to our foreclosure, bankruptcy or collection practices, please contact John A. Pincelli at (866) 931-8793.